Vacancy: Intern at UKCFA
We are looking for a full-time intern to support the day-to-day running and promotion of UKCFA.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in business-standard English
- Experienced in using WordPress
- Comfortable using social media
- Confident handling press and general enquiries
- Able to manage member voting procedures
- Able to coordinate research, meetings and admin
- Able to draft press releases
- Able to demonstrate prior business experience
- Interested in crowdfunding and alternative finance
- Interested in policy and political matters
- An organised and persistent self-starter
- Capable technically
- Independent, trustworthy and self-motivated
- Able to work alone, communicating via email and phone
- Available to begin work from June 2013.
- Design ability would also be advantageous.
You’ll be working for the Association’s members and reporting to the Association’s
You’ll be working from home (in London or other location by negotiation) and be able to travel
to London approximately twice a month.
£1000 a month for an initial six-month contract (35 hrs/week) plus expenses
The possibility of a continued role after this period
The opportunity to network at a high level within an exciting new financial sector.
Email a concise CV and short covering letter explaining why you are interested and highlighting how you fit our criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.30pm Friday 3 May 2013.
Download the job description here