In 2022, the UKCFA created a sub-group to separate peer-to-peer lending platform members from equity platform members, who have different needs and interests. Why 36h? – That’s the amendment to the Finacial Services Act that pertains to the inclusion of peer-to-peer lending.
The group meets monthly to discuss, responses to consultation papers, lobbying, training, best practice and more.
- Lobby to:
- HMT – for non-bank lending support initiatives
- FCA – to remove p2p lending from the ‘high-risk investments’ list
- BBB – to better engage the sector.
- Present peer-to-peer lending / regulated decentralised finance lending as a compelling asset class, following the post-implementation review
- Generate standardised performance reporting
- Prepare and update an investment paper, aimed at Family Offices, DFMs, IFA and other FS professionals presenting the 36h members
FOUNDER GROUP MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- Medici Legal
- Simple Crowdfunding
- Sourced Capital
FOUNDER SUPPORTERS INCLUDE:
- Legal Alternative
Become a member or supporter of the UKCFA to join the 36h Group.