Small Business Advice Week Supported by British Business Bank
British Business Bank is supporting Small Business Advice Week (SBAW) as part of its drive to encourage smaller businesses to seek advice and independent information on finding the finance best suited to their needs
British Business Bank has developed the Finance Hub, an interactive website dedicated to providing independent and impartial information on the finance options available for growing businesses.
In support of Small Business Advice Week, the Bank is:
- Taking part in a radio day (4 September)
- Running a competition, like last year, for a business to win a half day of business advice from Piers Linney
- Supporting SBAW and promoting the competition on the Bank’s social media channels
- Releasing a press notice (28 August)
- Placing an op-ed in a national media outlet
Piers Linney, the former Dragons’ Den investor and British Business Bank Non-Executive Director, will be fronting the campaign.